Walden Pond Pediatrics is dedicated to fostering the health, development and well-being of your child! We deliver on this promise by taking a personal interest in administering the highest quality of care to each and every patient. We offer a full array of conventional pediatric services from well-child examinations and sports physicals to same day visits for illnesses. Through these services, we incorporate both conventional and natural strategies to promote your family's wellness and facilitate recovery from ailments.
You can be confident of the superior care we provide from birth to the age of twenty-one as follows:
- Prenatal Visits: If you're expecting a baby and would like to information about our practice, including hospital visits by Dr. Bakshi until discharged.
- Lactation Counseling: Do you have questions regarding breastfeeding your baby?
- Your Newborn's First Office Visit: You have a new baby and need information about this important first visit.
- Adopting or Fostering a child?
- Well Child Visits: Find a schedule of well-child visits and immunizations.
- Sick or Urgent Visits: What to do if your child is sick and needs to be seen.
- After Hours and Weekend Coverage: Learn about who you may call when your baby or child is not well and the office is closed.
Please review the Policies and Forms section and print and complete the New Patient Forms before your first appointment.